Cambodia day 2

Hey peps it's been ages so let's start updating my trips..
As u all know I decided to take a short vacation since I was so stressed up in my periphery posting..
It was a short getaway but worth it.. me and my friends manage to shop , visit the places in my itinerary and catch up on sleep.

so this was when we arrived and took a tuk tuk
ECITED to see the old temples
this was like after climbing hundred of steps.. we already went thru a few temples here
one of the oldest trees.. 
this was when we decided to take a short cut and started passing thru their tunnels
the purpose of my visit @angkhorwat
I actually dreamt I missed visiting this place
this was somewhere at the top of angkhor
this was taken by one of the photographers I felt it prayer the place well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FENESTE CHE LUCIV_ french song

TRAVEL HACKS

“Flowers That Bloom When Shaken” by Do Jong-hwan