Hey peps it's been ages so let's start updating my trips.. As u all know I decided to take a short vacation since I was so stressed up in my periphery posting.. It was a short getaway but worth it.. me and my friends manage to shop , visit the places in my itinerary and catch up on sleep. so this was when we arrived and took a tuk tuk ECITED to see the old temples this was like after climbing hundred of steps.. we already went thru a few temples here one of the oldest trees.. this was when we decided to take a short cut and started passing thru their tunnels the purpose of my visit @angkhorwat I actually dreamt I missed visiting this place this was somewhere at the top of angkhor this was taken by one of the photographers I felt it prayer the place well
Where is the flower that blooms without shaking? Any of the beautiful flowers of this world all bloom while being shaken They shake on stems that grow upright Where is the love that goes without shaking? Where is the flower that blooms without being soaked? Any of the shining flowers of this world bloom as they are soaked Soaked by wind and rain, petals bloom warmly Where is the life that goes without being soaked? I love this poem , heard of it from the drama SCHOOL 2013. The meaning was deep and what it protrayed of hardships and without it where w ould we stand and choose to survive despite all that has fallen... this is my own interpretation, thus never should we give up no matter what happens...
a To add up for what i have not written... it seems like the good days are back but with a twist its full with classes from 8am to 5pm oh my... still wondering what should bee done. I know i neet to study but then i dunno where to start.. oh Yeah i watched phua chu kang and step up 3d and it was nice.... i loved step up 3, they was alot of dancing going on but if u wanna a storyline it should be step up1.. the movies were great and i loved the songs for it... Damn even street dance lost to it.. PCK on the ot her hand was funny but i still would prefer watching the ser ies though... And lets put up a picture of me when i was shopping in penang...
Comments