The secret life of Walter qoutes

For those who haven't watch this movie, i suggest you should. Its inspiring and brings out the true person you are then what you suppress. There is also a heart touching inspiring act that shows ppls value to those who make life their purpose...

Some of their qoutes that i loved so much....


Sean O'Connell: Beautiful things don't ask for attention.


Walter Mitty: To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.


Walter Mitty: When are you going to take it?
Sean O'Connell: Sometimes I don't. If I like a moment, for me, personally, I don't like to have the distraction of the camera. I just want to stay in it.
Walter Mitty: Stay in it?
Sean O'Connell: Yeah. Right there. Right here.

Very inspiring....... I was touched cause it made me wanted to venture into the wild and see a different side of the world that only few capture it by lens..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL HACKS

FENESTE CHE LUCIV_ french song

“Flowers That Bloom When Shaken” by Do Jong-hwan