to my besta friend michelle

Michelle,
thanks for everything you did...
atill got some stuff more to add..
well for michelle,
i dunt miss lily that much till it makes me silly...
and dunt be so perasan can or not...
i am more cuter then you (hehehehehe).
to the others, well e,

looks like a week has past and yet
it fills like a year,

to pavi,
i miss seeing you
from the time i open my eyes till
i close my eyes...
really missing you roomie...
how is midnight stalker??


to krystine,
i miss hearing scold me,
always trying to bully me,
which is caused by myy reactions i think..
oh and dunt be sad bangla will be there for you
hehehee

to banderi,(sharvin)
i miss hearing your stories
the source of our gossips,
hearing you bangles sounds
and most of all you night light
and study light that krys will remember,
oh how is you singh is king by the way??
oredi send his proposal or not
heehehehe

to chui yee,
i miss seeing blue and dolphin,
having you visit me at odd times,
'saying weird things at times
and not forgetting the times we confuse each other
and our beloved talks of rama-rama
how is you mohan neways ??
hehehehe....

to my kellie,
if you read the top part bout lily
dunt be angry ok
i still love you
my dearest kellie,
well i hope you are cooping up
with all your probs of guys and sis
hehehehe miss me or not,

to becca,
how are you??
where are you??
and to the others becca lost her phone
so dunt bother calling her
till she gets her num back
well please do appear online or sms
we need to know if you still exist or not
hehehehe

to chooonggg wooooii(gatal),
how is your alor star,
still the same right
hahaha
got miss us or not
you also dunt sleep like sleeping beauty
wait then cannot wake up
must find female froggy to kiss you awake
hehehehe or not you beloved sister got mahhh
hewhehehe

to may miang,
how are yoyu??
how is your beloved??
dunt play game only wait your mata
will become like your pet pet
hehehehehe

ok i want to sleepppp
my vaisakhi prayers tommorow
dunt forget to wish me on this tuesday ok
bye bye
and missing you

HAIL TO YOUR QUUEEEENNNN
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL HACKS

FENESTE CHE LUCIV_ french song

“Flowers That Bloom When Shaken” by Do Jong-hwan