Awalk back to the past then to the future

This is my now and future friends. Will always love them even if there are times i surely wanna kill them. All of that is for the good of myself i guess.




When we were in skool all i thought of was that in the end i would always have those i loved close to my heart and that no one would replace their place. But as we progress down this path, i realised that maybe just maybe they were a few doors that would open u p for me even if i choose not to. Friends are all like that journey i have to take. As u go down the road u meet more ppl and they come and go. All i have to do is just sit back and accept what is happening .


This pics were my skool life where i was surronded by good times and bad times. Will never forget all of u.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVEL HACKS

FENESTE CHE LUCIV_ french song

“Flowers That Bloom When Shaken” by Do Jong-hwan